South Beach Chicken Burger
Flame-Grilled Chicken Burger with ham, Swiss cheese, spicy brown mustard aioli, dill pickles and sliced banana peppers.
1 flame-grilled chicken burger item #73795
2 slices ham
2 slices Swiss cheese item #10184
1 ciabatta roll item #8268
2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard aioli
Dill pickle slices
A handful of banana pepper rings
- Griddle chicken burger until heated through.
- Heat ham on griddle, then place ham on burger.
- Top with cheese, and cover to melt.
- Toast ciabatta roll on griddle.
- Spread one side of roll with spicy brown mustard aioli.
- On other roll, add burger with ham and cheese.
- Top with pickles, banana peppers and finish with top roll, serve!
serves = 1See More Recipes