October: Thai Red Curry
Featured for October in our 2023 UniPro calendar.
Elevate your culinary offerings with a surprising twist!
This carefully crafted combination of rich curry, creamy SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, and succulent AUSTIN BLUES® Pecanwood Smoke Pork Shoulder isn’t just a burst of flavors – it’s a smart and unexpected use of your resources. Impress your patrons with this unique culinary masterpiece that redefines comfort and leaves a lasting impression on discerning palates.
Yield: 2 Servings
|Austin Blues® Pecanwood Smoked Pork Shoulder, chopped||1 1/2 cups|
|Coconut Milk||1 can|
|Skippy® Peanut Butter||2 Tbsp|
|Red Curry Paste||2 Tbsp|
|Rice, cooked||1 cup|
|Serrano Chile, sliced||1/4 cup|
|Peanuts/Cashews, chopped||1 Tbsp|
|Cilantro, chopped||1 qt|
|Black or White Sesame Seeds||1/4 tsp|
- Add coconut milk to a medium saucepan and place over medium heat. Add Skippy® Peanut Butter and red curry paste.
- Stier until peanut butter and curry paste are fully combined.
- Prepare the rice according to the package instructions, then scoop into a bowl. Spoon curry mixture over the rice.
- Next, warm the Austin Blues® Peacanwood Smoked Pork Shoulder and chop into pieces. Then layer the pieces on top of the curry and rice.
- Finish with chopped peanuts and/or cashews, sliced serrano peppers, cilantro, and black sesame seeds.