April: Steak Salad with Asiago Cheese Crisps
Tender, juicy flat-iron steak on top of a hearty mixed salad & topped with asiago cheese crisps is the ultimate spring salad recipe. A little light – a lot of flavor.
Featured for April in our 2021 UniPro calendar.
Sugar Foods Corporation
Musso’s™ Asiago Cheese Crisps are unique crisps made with 100% oven-baked asiago cheese. Their cheeses are made and aged the traditional way, bringing an old-world heritage of authenticity and superior quality to every crunchy bite.
|Musso’s™ Asiago Cheese Crisps||One serving is 6 grams (roughly 2 tablespoons of crispy cheese topping)|
|Mixed Greens||4 cups (one serving is 1 cup)|
|Tomatoes, quartered||4 tomatoes (one serving is 1 cup)|
|Red Onion, sliced||1 red onion|
|Steak, sliced||4 (4-ounce) flat-iron steaks|
|Herbed Vinaigrette||4 tbsp.|
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Add steaks to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove steaks from pan; cut steaks across the grain into thin slices.
- Drizzle herbed vinaigrette over mixed greens; toss to coat.
- Arrange 1 steak, 1 cup mixed greens, ¼ cup red onions sliced, and 1 tomato quartered on each of 4 plates.
- Top each salad with 2 tablespoons Musso’s™ crispy Asiago cheese toppings.