Sriracha Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Grilled whole grain ciabatta bread filled with sriracha glazed chicken, Kim-Chi, cheddar and pepper jack cheese.
- 2 ea whole grain ciabatta bread slices
- 2 ea sliced cheddar
- 2 ea sliced pepper-jack cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped Kim-Chi
- 2 oz diced grilled chicken
- 1 fl-oz Sweet Baby Ray’s Sriracha wing sauce item #11064
- Butter each piece of bread on one side and place flat on grill, place slices of cheddar cheese on one piece of bread and slices of pepper-jack on the other piece of bread.
- Cover each side with 1 tablespoon of Kim-Chi and 1 ounce of grilled diced chicken tossed in sriracha glaze.
- When bread is toasted, using large spatula or pizza reel, place pieces under cheese melter for 30 seconds until cheese is melted.
- Fold both pieces of bread together to form the sandwich and cut corner to corner using a chef knife.
- Serve with fresh pickles and furikake seasoned fries (if desired).