Mediterranean Artisan Pizza
A delicious take on the classic Greek pizza. Meaty Kalamata olives and feta layered with caramelized onions create a savory white pizza rich with Mediterranean charm.
Serves: 1 pizza
1 18 oz pizza dough ball
3 tablespoons sautéed garlic
6 oz caramelized red onion item #6833
8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
6 oz crumbled feta cheese item #3795
6 oz sliced kalamata olives item #9918
1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- Remove dough ball from cooler and let sit at room temperature for 1-3 hours to finish proofing.
- Remove dough balls from packaging, place on flour-dusted work surface and stretch dough to approx. 16″, then place on an oiled pan or pizza screen.
- Brush dough with sautéed garlic.
- Layer caramelized onions on dough, leaving an edge of about 1/4″.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and feta cheeses over the onions.
- Arrange the olives and oregano evenly over the cheese.
- Bake in forced air conveyor oven at 450˚F for 5 minutes.