Breakfast Focaccia with Salsa Roja
Focaccia topped with cheddar cheese, sausage, bacon, roasted red peppers and a sunny side egg.
- 1 ea focaccia bread
- 1 fl-oz Salsa Roja
- 1 oz cheddar cheese
- 1 oz Italian sausage, cooked, crumbled
- 2 tbsp applewood bacon, cooked, diced
- 2 tbsp roasted red peppers
- 1 ea sunny-side egg
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- Place focaccia on a pan and top with Salsa Roja, cheddar cheese, sausage, bacon and roasted peppers.
- Bake at 400˚F until cheese melts.
- Remove and top with sunny-side egg, drizzle of Salsa Roja and chopped chives, and serve!
Kogi Salsa Roja
People seek Kogi out. Driving out of their way just to get a taste. Why? One word: flavor!
People’s palates are changing. They want…no, crave original, uncommon, adventurous flavors. That’s Kogi. And now you can take advantage of this trend and serve up the fearless flavor combinations that everyone’s lining up for.See More Sauces