St. Louis Burger
This recipe offers something unexpected, makes mouths go Mmmm!
There’s a new burger in town! Try our St. Louis burger, featuring Ground Beef, cheese ravioli, marinara sauce and ricotta cheese.
- 1 pound Ground Beef (93% lean or leaner)
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 tablespoons marinara sauce (comes with the ravioli)
- 4 frozen toasted cheese ravioli
- Prepare toasted ravioli and sauce per package directions.
- Combine ricotta cheese and Italian seasoning. Add Ground Beef, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 7 to 9 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Place burger on bottom half of each bun. Evenly top burgers with marinara sauce and ravioli. Close sandwiches.
Cook’s Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Ground beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.See More Recipes