Morel Waffle Mash Stacker with Shrimp, Scallops & Lobster
A roasted garlic mashed & morel waffle, stacked with seafood and white wine cream sauce – the perfect brunch.
- 5 lb. bag Simply Potato, Garlic Mashed Potatoes (#23799)
- 1⁄4 cup Butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Flour
- 4 ea. Eggs
- 1 cup Chives
- 1 cup Morel Mushrooms, chopped (Seasonal SPO #25323)
- 3⁄4 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 8 cups White Wine and Butter Cream Sauce, prepared
- 38 ea. Shrimp, sautéed
- 38 ea. Scallops, seared
- 8 ea. Lobsters, steamed and sliced into 10 medallions per lobster
- Prepare and heat Garlic Mashed Potatoes according to package directions. Allow to cool.
- Place into medium bowl and add melted butter, garlic, flour, eggs, chives, mushrooms and Parmesan cheese. Fold together until well incorporated.
- Place ½ cup of mixture into a well-seasoned waffle maker; cook until crisp and golden.
- Place one waffle onto plate and ladle ½ cup of cream sauce onto plate. Place 3 shrimp, 3 scallops, and 5 slices of lobster medallions onto plate. Serve hot.
Yield: 10 12-oz. servings