Breakfast Pizza Flatbread
This trendy take on breakfast pizza is a sure-fire patron pleaser. Featuring flatbread with marinara sauce, mozza-cheddar cheese blend, sautéed peppers and onions, scrambled eggs and crispy bacon.
1 thaw whole grain flatbread item #10487
2 scrambled eggs
2 green and red bell peppers, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 cup mozza-cheddar blend, shredded
0.5 cup pizza sauce
3 pieces bacon strips
1. Thaw flat bread.
2. Fry bacon in pan or on flat top.
3. Slice pepper and onions and sauté in pan.
4. Scramble eggs in pan.
5. Spread sauce on flatbread
6. Sprinkle cheese blend on sauce.
7. Add sautéed peppers and onions.
8. Add scrambled eggs
9. Top with bacon.
10. Sprinkle a pinch of cheese on top.
11. Place flatbread on parchment lined tray and bake in oven at 500˚F for four minutes or until cheese is properly melted.