March: Beef Soba Broth Bowl
This Asian-style noodle recipe brings the flavors of the Pacific to your menu. Offer something fresh & light, but also filling, with this delicious dish.
Featured for March in our 2021 UniPro calendar.
Tyson Food Service
The Original Steak-EZE® BreakAway® Sirloin Beef Steak is the perfect cut for soba bowls and stir-fry type dishes. It is ready to go, from grill to plate, in 180 seconds. It’s lightly marinated – enhancing the natural flavor and juiciness for your menu. Bring quality, efficiency, and flavor to your future dishes.
|Steak-EZE® BreakAway® Sirloin Beef Steak||1 (4 oz.) portion|
|Sesame Oil||2 tsp.|
|Chicken broth||4 cups|
|Yellow miso||1 cup|
|Soy sauce||2 tbsp.|
|Brown sugar||1 tsp.|
|Soba noodles||8 oz.|
|Carrot, peeled & julienned||1 medium|
|Radish, thinly sliced||¼ cup|
|Bok choy, chopped||¼ cup|
|Green onion, chopped||1 tsp.|
- Heat sesame oil on flattop and cook beef until fully cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In stock pot, add water, chicken broth, miso, soy and brown sugar, heat until ingredients dissolve.
- Bring broth to a boil and add soba noodles. Cook for 2½ minutes.
- Add vegetables and beef until noodles are tender.
(About 3 minutes)
- Serve in bowl, garnish with green onions.