Doritos® Pumpkin Cheese Ball
Have fun with Halloween appetizers!
Take your inspiration from the video, use your own recipe or try this idea for the cheese spread…
2 8oz blocks of cream cheese
2 teaspoons chili seasoning
¼ cup of diced green pepper
¼ cup of chopped chives
1 cup finely grated hard cheese like Asiago
1 cup crushed Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
1 green pepper stem
- In a large mixing bowl, combine and mix cream cheese, seasoning, green pepper, chives, and grated cheese.
- With clean hands, shape the mixture into a ball or pumpkin shape and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place cheeseball in the fridge until firm (about 2 hours).
- Crush Doritos in a plastic bag.
- Roll the cheese ball in the crushed chips and top with the bell pepper stem.
- Serve with Tostitos, veggies, etc.