Chicken Parmesan Pasta Cups
Breaded chicken cutlets top conveniently baked beds of angel-hair pasta featuring rich tomato sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Perfect for quick-service needs and children’s menu!
20 oz breaded chicken breasts item #73799
1/2 box cooked angle hair pasta item #13369
2 cups prepared tomato sauce item #83620
2 cups mozzarella cheese item #6000
1/2 cup shredded parmesan item #5140
- Prepare chicken according to instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F, combine the pasta, 1 cup tomato sauce, eggs and 1 cup mozzarella cheese in a mixing bowl and divide the pasta into a well-oiled muffin tin. Refrigerate left over pasta for future use.
- Place the pasta into the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and place the chicken on top of each of the pasta cups.
- Divide tomato reserved sauce over the top of the chicken and finish with the reserved mozzarella cheese and Parmesan.
- Place back into the oven for an additional 10 minutes or until the pasta is set like a cup and the cheese is melty and golden brown.