BBQ Pulled Pork Mini Sliders with Aged Cheddar
Moist pulled pork mixed with any flavor barbecue sauce of your choice, with melted aged cheddar cheese made into a shareable dish!
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups pulled pork, prepared with no sauce
- 1/4 cup slider buns, seeded, brioche or other.
- 4 ea white or yellow aged cheddar, sliced
- 8 ea small picks
- Using a medium size mixing bowl, mix 1/4 cup barbecue sauce with the pulled pork. Add more sauce to your linking, keeping additional sauce aside to spread on the bun or drizzle over the pork once cooked.
- Using either a medium pot or pan, covered microwavable container or a covered oven-ready dish, reheat the pulled pork until an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Once cooked, spread additional barbecue sauce starting with the bottom bun topped with 1/4 cup of pulled pork.
- Next, top the pork with 2ea slices of cheddar followed by the top bun spread with additional barbecue sauce.
- Stick a pick through the middle if desired, and serve!