BBQ Bacon Pork Chops
Bacon lovers, we’ve got your BBQ Bacon Inspiration right here. A pork chop, wrapped in bacon, smothered in BBQ sauce… hungry yet?
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1″ thick
- 4 slices of bacon (honey or maple give extra flavor)
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup of beer
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium heat. Season pork with salt and pepper. Wrap one slice of bacon around edges of each chop and secure with wooden pick.
- Mix together BBQ sauce and beer.
- Grill chops 7 to 9 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 150˚F, basting with BBQ sauce mixture every few minutes while grilling. Serve!