Banana & Apple Cream Parfait
This simple cream parfait concept provides big’n fresh flavors using Bake’n Joy batter and just a few other ingredients.
Strike a delicious mix of taste and texture, and a dessert that features freshness in every bite with these banana and apple cream parfaits. The cream is your choice, of course, but we recommend a velvety Mascarpone for richness or Bavarian cream for an extra-sweet contrast. Serves 1-2
- Bake’n Joy Banana Nut Muffin batter (Item #33120)
- Choice of Mascarpone or Bavarian cream.
- Fresh banana and apple slices soaked in lemon Agua Fresca (optional)
- Choice of flavored syrup
- Bake any Bake’n Joy Banana Nut Muffin batter according to the instructions on the pail or box.
- Remove the paper liner from the baked muffin.
- Lay the muffin on its side and cut 3 slices.
- Place one slice in the bottom of the long-stem martini glass and drizzle your choice of flavored syrup
- Top with Mascarpone or Bavarian cream.
- Repeat layers with remaining banana nut muffin slices, syrup, and cream.
- Garnish with fresh banana & apple slices soaked in lemon Agua Fresca