BBQ Brisket & Onion Flatbread
Beef up your flatbread menu item with some beef brisket and onion petals.
A flaky crust spread with horseradish goat cheese and topped with tender beef brisket, macaroni and cheese, crispy Battered Onion Petals, sliced jalapeños and fresh arugula.
Yield: 2 servings
- 6 each Battered Onion Petals, prepared according to package directions
- 1 each flatbread
- 1 cup horseradish goat cheese, prepared
- 1/4 lb. beef brisket, prepared and chopped.
- 1/2 cup macaroni & cheese, prepared
- 2 Tbsp. red onion (#6833), julienned
- 2 Tbsp. jalapeños, sliced
- Arugula (#26455), packed for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Place the flatbread onto a baking sheet and spread it with the horseradish goat cheese.
- Top the flatbread with the Battered Onion Petals, beef brisket, macaroni and cheese, red onion and jalapeños.
- Bake 6-8 minutes, or until the flatbread is disired doneness.
- Top with arugula