do good with your grease.
Dennis Paper & Food Service recommends Maine Standard Biofuels. Maine’s only full service Used Cooking Oil (UCO) collector and biodiesel manufacturer.
Maine Standard Biofuels provide prompt, scheduled UCO collection and manufacture clean burning, premium biodiesel. The UCO will never find its way back into our food chain and will always be processed into biodiesel and biodegradable soaps.
- Hassle free, seamless transition from any current service.
- FREE new container and set up.
- NO monthly fees for UCO containers.
- Durable steel construction with small footprint.
- New England owned and operated; money and jobs stay in the local economy.
- Recognized for creating jobs and sustainable energy.
- Ask about other products including automated collection systems and filtration.
Maine Standard Biofuels gladly accept any amount used cooking oil, no lard please. Just drop it off in a sealed container at 51 Ingersoll Drive in Portland. And, they say, if they aren’t there – just leave it by a door.
Ready to Recycle?
Versa. One brand, endless solutions.
It’s all in the name – Versa delivers outstanding versatility, quality and value for all your oil and shortening needs.
Versa oils and shortening products promise to fulfill your food preparation needs while exceeding your expectations for product purity, exceptional taste and unparalleled performance. All of our oils and shortenings are trans-fat free and are low in saturated fat for increased dietary health. Versa is available in three quality tiers because we understand that the type of operation dictates oil choices. After all, your business and recipes are unique and your choice of cooking medium can make the difference… [keep reading]