Bacon Chicken Ranch Calzone
DeIorio’s Dough Flat is a convenient option to create a delicious calzone. Using a thawed dough flat, ingredients are placed on one side of the flat, then the dough is folded over creating a pocket, edges are sealed, slashed to vent, then baked.
10 oz DeIorio’s flat dough, thawed Item #33058
3 oz chicken, thawed Item #30680
1 oz bacon, prepared and sliced in 1″ pieces
1 1/2 oz grated mozzarella cheese
Fresh baby spinach
- Place dough flat on pizza peel or baking sheet
- Place chicken on bottom half of dough flat, leaving room at edges to seal later
- Sprinkle bacon pieces over the chicken, drizzle with ranch dressing, add baby spinach, then top with grated mozzarella cheese
- Fold the un-topped dough over the ingredients, covering the ingredients, press or crimp the edges to get a firm seal
- Slit the top of the calzone with a sharp knife to create a vent for steam
- Brush oil, then sprinkle with granulated garlic and salt
- Place in 450 degrees Fahrenheit oven, bake 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with additional ranch dressing
*For a spicy calzone, try mixing some hot sauce with ranch dressing.